Crash Test Dummies 24/7

This forum is the perfect place to look for admittance into the Crash Test Dummies clan. This is a LoL clan only.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSK

TheSK

New Member Empty
PostSubject: New Member   New Member Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 4:52 am

I just got in contact with a friend of mine who lost his pc not too long ago and told him about this team, he is exited about this team and will probably want to join.

His LoL name is Fetner

My assessment:
He is a fan of AP champions, such as AP mid and support. He isn't great but he is way better than Fantastic and maybe equal to or better than Shihouin, especially as Lulu. When he does regain the ability to play he will need practice to get used to the game again but I think we should definitely sign him up without an application. However if you guys decide he has to apply I doubt he'll have a problem with that due to his love of WoW and RP servers and the like.

We had a plan to create our own ranked team but we could never find a 5th member since our cousin is ENTIRELY unreliable. Now with you guys it can easily become a reality as long as no one gets distracted with too many other games. But as always, life comes first, do what you need to do in real life before you commit to this team.

Leave your thoughts and questions here and I'll see to them as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
Shihouin Jintai

Shihouin Jintai

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:49 am

I have no problem with him directly joining the main squad but as u said he needs some practice to get back in his full swing I've already commited myself to this game , i practically gave up on freelancer and my other games i admit i havent uninstalled them yet ( the reason being that sometimes my internet crashes and to pass the time i have to keep my mind occupied with something)

I'm still up for the idea of makin a ranked team , im 6 levels away from 30 anyways that just leaves talon to get his ass up to level 30

Also my performance depends on what champion i use and what champion im up against after all doesnt every champion in this game have their own counter champions ? it all depends on who im facing i've played Moba like games before(Warcraft 3 TFT Dota Map) so im not that stupid I'll grant you that there are a few things i havent gotten the hang of yet but if im given a little bit of time i can perfect my rough edges
Back to top Go down
Talon695
Admin
Talon695

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:56 pm

I can't wait to meet him! He has TS right? GET TS YOU FAT PERSON! :p Anyways I accept and hope that he gets here soon man. Now that we have a reliable five man team (as soon as you and Darz get different Pc's) LoL will be my most played game! See you on the Rift NIGGAS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://crashtestforums.forumotion.com
Talon695
Admin
Talon695

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:59 pm

TheSK wrote:
He isn't great but he is way better than Fantastic and maybe equal to or better than Shihouin, especially as Lulu.

Why am I not mentioned here? Am I just so good that I equal you or so bad that you are embarrassed to mention me? Lol
Back to top Go down
TheSK

TheSK

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 8:58 pm

It's basically down to the 3 of us getting working pc's.. (Darz, Sej, and Fetner)

@Talon

I rarely play games with you so I didn't think it fair to use you as a reference.

@Shih

He doesn't have TS but he wont be apposed to getting it. And Fetner's performance is basically the same but he's OP as Lulu.
Back to top Go down
Talon695
Admin
Talon695

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 9:11 pm

@SK

Sorry bro for some reason I mix you and Darzharm up from time to time. You definitly need to play with me more often I make a damn good jungler.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crash Test Dummies 24/7 :: Crash Test Roster :: Roster-
Jump to: