Sorting out our shit

Crash Test Dummies 24/7

This forum is the perfect place to look for admittance into the Crash Test Dummies clan. This is a LoL clan only.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorting out our shit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shihouin Jintai

Shihouin Jintai

Sorting out our shit Empty
PostSubject: Sorting out our shit   Sorting out our shit Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 4:48 am

Ok guys things are starting to get a little messed up here .

Whenever we group toghether we act all random and do all kinds of random shit

What im trying to say is , i think its time we picked 1 role instead of going different roles every time
Constantly changing roles isnt gonna help us improve ( idk about u guys but the more i change my lanes the more confused i get)

I have a bunch of Top laners i havent used in a looooong while to which i'll add new top laner
so I'm taking back my top laner position and sticking with it

Talon u whent from Top to Jungle to ADC , and what happened ? u won 2 or 3 matches and then u lost a boat load . the reason u kept loosing like crazy is cuz u never practiced that same role over and over , u just decided to switch roles every time u lost 6 or 12 matches. im not trying to sound like an asshole , what im trying to say is pick a role and stick with it . I mean come on , u dont see those LCS players switch roles now do you ? they pick a role and they stick with it and learn it till they can do it with their eyes closed and one hand tied behind their backs.

As for me starting from today im gonna be doing a shit tone of custom matches going up against all the top laners i would normally encounter and I'll be using and re-learning every top laner in my arsenal

On another note , are we still undecided about out team name ?
Back to top Go down
Talon695
Admin
Talon695

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out our shit   Sorting out our shit Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 11:52 am

Well I guess thats fine cause I quit anyways. Someone else can take the role of feeder all I do is drag everyone else down. So I quit playing League. Have fun actually winning for a change.
Back to top Go down
https://crashtestforums.forumotion.com
Shihouin Jintai

Shihouin Jintai

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out our shit   Sorting out our shit Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 12:27 pm

Dont give me that shit dude , you are not a feeder , u just give up waay to easily , u give up quickly u let ur anger get the best of you and u panic . I'll admit i suck balls to , i know when i suck , the only time i get pissed off and lose my cool and game is when someone reminds me of shit i already know

I dont get it man , what gives ? ur killin me with the negativity
Back to top Go down
Talon695
Admin
Talon695

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out our shit   Sorting out our shit Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 12:39 pm

I CANT FUCKING WIN ANYMORE

I'm lvl 30 and people 16 levels lower than me can rek my ass!
Don't you understand how fucking depressing that is?????
And you dipshits are asking me to go RANKED for fucks sake!
I can't even win a normal and the only time I can is when you guys are in game!
Back to top Go down
https://crashtestforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out our shit   Sorting out our shit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorting out our shit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crash Test Dummies 24/7 :: Crash Test Discussion-
Jump to: